[Geany-devel] Committed geany.txt that builds .html, problem with make doc

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Nov 3 13:36:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:52:57 +1100
"Lex Trotman" <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have committed a new version of geany.txt to build-system that
> builds the .html without errors.

Cool, I'll look at the branch soon.

> I have to run rst2html manually as make doesn't build the .html even
> after it is removed by make doc-clean.
> I can't see any reason for it to not work, do you have any
> suggestions where to look?

We run 'make doc' manually; this is so users don't get an error if
python-docutils is not installed when building Geany (in case the date
stamps changed*). Or do I misunderstand you?

* Not sure if this ever happens though ;-)

Regards,
Nick