[Geany-devel] ANN: doc_array, doc_list replaced
nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 29 17:18:37 UTC 2008
To fix the ABI problem described in my previous post, I've now replaced
doc_array with a GPtrArray. Whilst doing that I decided to rename it
documents_array, and the doc_list macro documents (for consistency
with filetypes_array). It wasn't possible to deprecate the doc_list
macro. The deprecated function macro documents is now removed
To fix outside plugins, I suggest doing the following:
1. Word-replace any use of the deprecated function macro documents with
2. Do a regex replace for:
3. Word-replace doc_array with documents_array.
I hope that the remaining API changes won't affect plugins so much.
For commit details, see:
As usual, any comments, ideas, problems, etc, just let us know.
More information about the Devel