[Geany-devel] indicator API functions (Re: SF.net SVN: geany: [2581] trunk)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed May 14 17:20:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:55:19 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:37:02 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, maybe those indicator functions should be moved to editor.c -
> > it seems to me that the current API document functions are strongly
> > document related, like opening files or setting encoding of files.
> > Indicators might fit better as editor functionality. What do you
> > think?
>
> Nothing much against it. Maybe there are some more candidates to move
> like document_strip_trailing_spaces(), document_replace_tabs(),
> document_get_eol_mode()?

Yes, I think these would probably fit better in editor.c. But the
indicator functions are most important because they're now in the API.

Regards,
Nick