[Geany-devel] Geany crashes when killing a script by Ctrl-C

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Jul 29 18:25:59 UTC 2008

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:02:47 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:55:04 +0200, Crishu <crishu at web.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> most important first: this is a mailing list. In order to receive
> further answers, you should subscribe to this list
> (http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-devel).
>
> > I use Geany to write some Bash scripts. To execute my script I use
> > the integrated terminal at the bottom.
> >
> > Now when I want to abort my script by Ctrl-C Geany crashes. There is
> > no error message even when I start Geany through a terminal. The
> > window just doesn't react any more.
>
> Thanks for reporting. This issue is already known.
> For details and a workaround see
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1990323&group_id=153444&atid=787791.

And it should be fixed in the latest Geany SVN (since last week).
Please let us know if there are any more problems with it.

Regards,
Nick