[Geany-devel] ANN: Deprecated pluginmacros.h; replaced by geanyfunctions.h (+patch)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Dec 6 17:28:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:07:19 +0000, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>As mentioned in the other thread, pluginmacros.h is now deprecated,
>replaced by geanyfunctions.h and accessor functions for the document
>and filetype arrays. The geany macro is now in plugindata.h.
>
>The API should not have changed, just a number of things have been
>marked deprecated in the documentation.
>
>I attach a patch to update all geany-plugins code - I've checked that
>the plugins load (except geanydbg and geanyprj), *but haven't tested
>that they work*. Maintainers can apply just the diff chunks that affect
>their plugins, after some testing, or stay using deprecated code for
>now.

Wow, great. You rock!  :)

I applied the parts for the spellcheck plugin (obviously) and also for
the geanydebug together with fixes for some trivial compiler warnings.