[Geany-devel] scintilla version (Re: Case insensitive search does not work for non-ascii charachers)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Dec 4 15:09:46 UTC 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:14:58 +0400, "Walery Studennikov"
<despairr at gmail.com> wrote:

>2008/12/4 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
>> On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:10:55 +0400
>> "Walery Studennikov" <despairr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for a dumb question, may be it is already documented
>>> somethere...
>>> 1) Are we using the latest version of scintilla?
>>
>> Yes, the latest release.
>
>Hm....
>
>At least we have incomplete set of lexers. For instance we had no
>LexYAML.cxx, while it is present in the current distribution of
>scintilla.

Yes, this is intended. Scintilla has way more lexers than we
need/support. It just doesn't make any sense to include all available
lexers. It would just increase the Geany sources and especially the
binary size for no benefit.

>Back to the point: probably we should submit bugreport about search
>facility to scintilla team, right?

Check Scintila's bugtracker before, it might be this already has been
reported.