[Geany-devel] scintilla version (Re: Case insensitive search does not work for non-ascii charachers)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Dec 4 12:41:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:10:55 +0400
"Walery Studennikov" <despairr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for a dumb question, may be it is already documented
> somethere...
> 1) Are we using the latest version of scintilla?

Yes, the latest release.

> 2) What is our policy of updating our version of scintilla?

We usually update soon after a release.

> 3) Have we any special patches to standard version of scintilla / can
> we use the latest scintilla unmodified?

We use a patch for column editing (typing on more than one line at
once). Maybe we should add that patch to SVN somewhere. Sometimes
we backport changes from Scintilla CVS to test, but not often.

Regards,
Nick