[Geany-devel] Ctrl-Tab

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 13 14:40:57 UTC 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 03:08:39 -0500, Joseph Doliner
<jdoliner at uchicago.edu> wrote:

Hi,

> I've been using Geany for the past few months for some python
> development and thus far have really liked the experience, hats off
> to the design team. I've noticed that for some reason Ctrl-tabbing
> only lets me switch between the two most recent windows. Is this the
> intended functionality or is it a bug. My Geany info is Geany 0.13,

It is intended.
But we are currently discussing in [1] to change this bevaviour.

And in order to post on this list, you must subscribe the list
otherwise your postings will be held for moderation and you won't
receive answers.
You can subscribe the list on [2] and on [3] for the geany-users list.

[1] http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2008-August/003430.html