[Geany-devel] Geany crashes when killing a script by Ctrl-C

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Aug 5 08:48:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:19:33 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:47:25 +0100
> Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > > It still happens when 'Override Geany keybindings' is changed from
> > > 'false'  to  'true' and then Ctrl-C is pressed.
> >
> > Confirmed, but for me it only happens the second time I press
> > Ctrl-C, weird.
>
> Oops, forget my last comment. For me it hangs when:
> (vte-0.16.14)
> 0. override is false
> 1. focusing the vte
> 2. setting override pref (from false) to true
> 3. clicking ok
>
> Then it hangs without even doing anything, even if the vte is not
> focused.
>
> All this with geany trunk r2852. But if I use the
> custom-tab-width branch I can't reproduce the hang at all. This was
> branched at r2820.
>
> Try:
> svn up -r 2820 src/vte.c

r2840 would be enough...yet another thing I broke...with r2855 it
should be working again regardless of the override setting, at least I
can't trigger the freeze anymore.