[Geany-devel] Geany crashes when killing a script by Ctrl-C

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 4 11:19:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:47:25 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > It still happens when 'Override Geany keybindings' is changed from
> > 'false'  to  'true' and then Ctrl-C is pressed.
>
> Confirmed, but for me it only happens the second time I press Ctrl-C,
> weird.

Oops, forget my last comment. For me it hangs when:
(vte-0.16.14)
0. override is false
1. focusing the vte
2. setting override pref (from false) to true
3. clicking ok

Then it hangs without even doing anything, even if the vte is not
focused.

All this with geany trunk r2852. But if I use the
custom-tab-width branch I can't reproduce the hang at all. This was
branched at r2820.

Try:
svn up -r 2820 src/vte.c

Regards,