[Geany-devel] Customizable editor popup menu (was: editor current word menu)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Aug 4 09:11:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:22:59 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

Hey,

> Conclusion:
> a) while working on it, I realised that it might be not worth to
> actually use this code. Just drop your comments, ideas, objections
> here. b) even if we drop this code and keep the old editor menu
> without customisation, I'm sure we can use the GtkUIManager class to
> build the toolbar and make it so much more customisable than it is
> currently. There are less dynamically created items and there it
> should make really more sense.

Nobody wants to state on this?

A simple yes, no, I don't care would be cool, with some reasons it
would be even better :D.