[geany/geany] 092f2a: Fixups
git-noreply at xxxxx
Fri Aug 4 09:09:37 UTC 2017
Author: Matthew Brush <matt at geany.org>
Committer: Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 09:09:37 UTC
6 lines changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
@@ -209,9 +209,9 @@ Coding
initialization part of a for loop.
* Local variables that will not be modified should be marked as ``const``
to indicate intention. This allows the compiler to give a warning if
- part of the code accidentally tries to change the value. This does not
- apply to non-pointer parameters where it needlessly exposes the
- implementation and it's obvious a copy is made anyway.
+ part of the code accidentally tries to change the value.
+* Pointer parameters should be marked ``const`` if the value they point
+ to will not be mutated within the function.
* Don't let variable names shadow outer variables - use gcc's -Wshadow
* Do not use G_LIKELY or G_UNLIKELY (except in critical loops). These
This E-Mail was brought to you by github_commit_mail.py (Source: https://github.com/geany/infrastructure).
More information about the Commits