[geany/geany] 2ae6c7: Fix Doxygen warnings
git-noreply at xxxxx
Wed Jul 22 18:00:34 UTC 2015
Author: Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>
Committer: Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:00:34 UTC
Fix Doxygen warnings
This resolves warnings from Doxygen about non-existing commands
caused by unescaped backslashes as well as multiply
defined section names.
4 lines changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
@@ -69,7 +69,7 @@ other useful notes.
@page guidelines Plugin Writing Guidelines
- at section intro Introduction
+ at section intro_guidelines Introduction
The following hints and guidelines are only recommendations. Nobody is forced to follow
them at all.
@@ -140,7 +140,7 @@ geany-devel at uvena.de or the plugin author directly.
@page howto Plugin HowTo
- at section intro Introduction
+ at section intro_howto Introduction
Since Geany 0.12 there is a plugin interface to extend Geany's functionality and
add new features. This document gives a brief overview about how to add new
14 lines changed, 10 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
@@ -198,15 +198,17 @@ static gchar *spawn_get_program_name(const gchar *command_line, GError **error)
* All OS:
* - any leading spaces, tabs and new lines are skipped
* - an empty command is invalid
* - the standard shell quoting and escaping rules are used, see @c g_shell_parse_argv()
* - as a consequence, an unqouted # at the start of an argument comments to the end of line
* - leading carriage returns are skipped too
* - a quoted program name must be entirely inside the quotes. No "C:\Foo\Bar".pdf or
- * "C:\Foo\Bar".bat, which would be executed by Windows as C:\Foo\Bar.exe
- * - an unquoted program name may not contain spaces. Foo Bar Qux will not be considered
- * "Foo Bar.exe" Qux or "Foo Bar Qux.exe", depending on what executables exist, as
+ * "C:\Foo\Bar".bat, which would be executed by Windows as `C:\Foo\Bar.exe`
+ * - an unquoted program name may not contain spaces. `Foo Bar Qux` will not be considered
+ * `"Foo Bar.exe" Qux` or `"Foo Bar Qux.exe"`, depending on what executables exist, as
* Windows normally does.
* - the program name must be separated from the arguments by at least one space or tab
* - the standard Windows quoting and escaping rules are used: double quote is escaped with
@@ -851,7 +853,7 @@ static void spawn_watch_cb(GPid pid, gint status, gpointer data)
* The synchronous execution may not be combined with recursive callbacks.
- * In line buffered mode, the child input is broken on '\n', "\r\n", '\r', '\0' and max length.
+ * In line buffered mode, the child input is broken on `\n`, `\r\n`, `\r`, `\0` and max length.
* All I/O callbacks are guaranteed to be invoked at least once with @c G_IO_ERR, @c G_IO_HUP
* or @c G_IO_NVAL set (except for a @a stdin_cb which returns @c FALSE before that). For the
@@ -1021,6 +1023,10 @@ gboolean spawn_with_callbacks(const gchar *working_directory, const gchar *comma
* (For example, on asynchronous execution, you can allocate the data in the heap, and free
* it in your @c spawn_with_callbacks() @c exit_cb callback.)
+ * @param channel the channel to write data to.
+ * @param condition condition to check for @c G_IO_OUT.
+ * @param data @c SpawnWriteData to write to @a channel.
* @return @c TRUE if the remaining size is > 0 and @a condition does not indicate any error,
* @c FALSE otherwise.
This E-Mail was brought to you by github_commit_mail.py (Source: https://github.com/geany/infrastructure).
More information about the Commits