[geany/geany] e34421: spawn: Remove unnecessary and redundant comments
git-noreply at xxxxx
Fri Jul 10 20:41:02 UTC 2015
Author: Colomban Wendling <ban at herbesfolles.org>
Committer: Colomban Wendling <ban at herbesfolles.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:41:02 UTC
spawn: Remove unnecessary and redundant comments
21 lines changed, 1 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
@@ -79,22 +79,7 @@
* Checks whether a command line is syntactically valid and extracts the program name from it.
- * All OS:
- * - any leading spaces, tabs and new lines are skipped
- * - an empty command is invalid
- * Unix:
- * - the standard shell quoting and escaping rules are used, see @c g_shell_parse_argv()
- * - as a consequence, an unqouted # at the start of an argument comments to the end of line
- * Windows:
- * - leading carriage returns are skipped too
- * - a quoted program name must be entirely inside the quotes. No "C:\Foo\Bar".pdf or
- * "C:\Foo\Bar".bat, which would be executed by Windows as C:\Foo\Bar.exe
- * - an unquoted program name may not contain spaces. Foo Bar Qux will not be considered
- * "Foo Bar.exe" Qux or "Foo Bar Qux.exe", depending on what executables exist, as
- * Windows normally does.
- * - the program name must be separated from the arguments by at least one space or tab
- * - the standard Windows quoting and escaping rules are used: double quote is escaped with
- * backslash, and any literal backslashes before a double quote must be duplicated.
+ * See @c spawn_check_command() for details.
* @param command_line the command line to check and get the program name from.
* @param error return location for error.
@@ -1065,10 +1050,6 @@ static void spawn_append_gstring_cb(GString *string, GIOCondition condition, gpo
- * Convinience @c GChildWatchFunc callback that copies the child exit status into a gint
- * pointed by @a exit_status.
static void spawn_get_exit_status_cb(G_GNUC_UNUSED GPid pid, gint status, gpointer exit_status)
*(gint *) exit_status = status;
This E-Mail was brought to you by github_commit_mail.py (Source: https://github.com/geany/infrastructure).
More information about the Commits