[geany/geany] 03c66d: Consistently use US wording
git-noreply at xxxxx
Mon Jun 18 13:19:31 UTC 2012
Author: Colomban Wendling <ban at herbesfolles.org>
Committer: Colomban Wendling <ban at herbesfolles.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:19:31
Consistently use US wording
10 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
@@ -6,13 +6,13 @@ Geany 1.22 (unreleased)
* Rewrite theming support for better flexibility.
* Add support for opening files read-only from the command line.
* Always load the default session if configured to do so.
- * Make all filetypes use named styles to simplify colour scheme
+ * Make all filetypes use named styles to simplify color scheme
* Make 'Replace Spaces by Tabs' only match leading spaces to
Possibly incompatible changes
- * Theming and filetype style changes mean old filetypes and colour
+ * Theming and filetype style changes mean old filetypes and color
schemes are not compatible with this version of Geany.
* There are some default keybinding changes but these will only
apply to newly created configurations.
@@ -24,7 +24,7 @@ Geany 1.22 (unreleased)
* Properly handle remote URIs received through drag 'n drop
* Fix build with bleeding-edge GLib (#3483388).
- * Fix colour scheme selection in Ubuntu Unity (#3479674).
+ * Fix color scheme selection in Ubuntu Unity (#3479674).
* Fix very slow regex tag parsing on Windows (e.g. for HTML).
* Fix detecting a changed file on disk when opening from
the command-line (Windows).
@@ -106,10 +106,10 @@ Geany 1.22 (unreleased)
* Add stash_group_free_settings().
* Add support for plugins written in C++.
* Add translations: ar, id, lt, mn, nn, sk
* Update translations: de, es, fr, hu, it, ja, kk, lt, nl, pl, pt,
- pt_BR, sk, sl, sv, tr, zh_CN, zh_TW
+ pt_BR, sk, sl, sv, tr, zh_CN, zh_TW
Geany 0.21 (October 2, 2011)
@@ Diff output truncated at 100000 characters. @@
This E-Mail was brought to you by github_commit_mail.py (Source: TBD).
More information about the Commits