SF.net SVN: geany: trunk
frlan at users.sourceforge.net
frlan at xxxxx
Mon Aug 1 19:31:57 UTC 2011
Date: 2011-08-01 19:31:56 +0000 (Mon, 01 Aug 2011)
Adding a hint to prevent double usage of main_local_init() also to function documentation and correct word order.
--- trunk/doc/plugins.dox 2011-08-01 19:20:39 UTC (rev 5880)
+++ trunk/doc/plugins.dox 2011-08-01 19:31:56 UTC (rev 5881)
@@ -453,5 +453,5 @@
* If you already did use PLUGIN_SET_TRANSLATABLE_INFO() you don't need
- * to add main_locale_init() as it has been already called.
+ * to add main_locale_init() as it has already been called.
--- trunk/src/main.c 2011-08-01 19:20:39 UTC (rev 5880)
+++ trunk/src/main.c 2011-08-01 19:31:56 UTC (rev 5881)
@@ -425,6 +425,9 @@
* to adjust the build system of your plugin to get internationalisation support
* working properly.
+ * If you have already used @ref PLUGIN_SET_TRANSLATABLE_INFO() you
+ * don't need to call main_locale_init() again as it has already been done.
* @param locale_dir The location where the translation files should be searched. This is
* usually the @c LOCALEDIR macro, defined by the build system.
* E.g. @c $prefix/share/locale.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
More information about the Commits