SF.net SVN: geany: branches/geany-0.18.1
eht16 at users.sourceforge.net
eht16 at xxxxx
Mon Jan 25 21:17:05 UTC 2010
Date: 2010-01-25 21:17:04 +0000 (Mon, 25 Jan 2010)
Backport from trunk:
Mention Files link at top for header files; demoplugin.c.
Minor edits; remove 'far from being complete'.
--- branches/geany-0.18.1/ChangeLog 2010-01-25 21:16:55 UTC (rev 4566)
+++ branches/geany-0.18.1/ChangeLog 2010-01-25 21:17:04 UTC (rev 4567)
@@ -2,6 +2,9 @@
Define G_GNUC_WARN_UNUSED_RESULT if GLib < 2.10.
+ * doc/plugins.dox:
+ Mention Files link at top for header files; demoplugin.c.
+ Minor edits; remove 'far from being complete'.
2009-08-26 Nick Treleaven <nick(dot)treleaven(at)btinternet(dot)com>
--- branches/geany-0.18.1/doc/plugins.dox 2010-01-25 21:16:55 UTC (rev 4566)
+++ branches/geany-0.18.1/doc/plugins.dox 2010-01-25 21:17:04 UTC (rev 4567)
@@ -35,8 +35,7 @@
* @date $Date$
* @section Intro
- * This is the Geany API documentation. It is far from being complete and should be
- * considered as a work in progress.
+ * This is the Geany API documentation. It should be considered work in progress.
* We will try to document as many functions and structs as possible.
* To get started, see the @link howto Plugin Howto @endlink.
@@ -47,11 +46,13 @@
* - @link signals Plugin Signals @endlink
* - @link pluginutils.c Plugin Utility Functions @endlink
* - @link guidelines Plugin Writing Guidelines @endlink
+ * - <b>plugins/demoplugin.c</b> - in Geany's source, bigger than the howto example
+ * - Header files for functions and types - see <b>Files</b> link at the top
+ * - Deprecated symbols - see <b>Related Pages</b> link at the top
- * @note Some of these pages are also listed in Related Pages, plus the list of deprecated symbols.
- * @warning Do not use anything not documented here, it may change.
- * @note You should see the HACKING file for information about developing the plugin API and
- * other useful things.
+ * @warning Do not use any symbol not in the documentation - it may change.
+ * @note See the HACKING file for information about developing the plugin API and
+ * other useful notes.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
More information about the Commits