[Geany-Users] Missing Eclipse Features?

Robert Fekete fekete77.robert at xxxxx
Sat May 6 17:45:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

#1: I think the GeanyVC plugin does exactly that.

Regarding #2:
AFAIK, you cannot do that in Geany, but you can start Geany twice, and open
a different project in each instance. Other than that, you can open any
file regularly with File > Open. Also, I think there is a plugin that adds
a full filebrowser to the sidebar, but I haven't used it yet.

#3:
On the project tab, right-clicking on a folder and selecting Find in Files
should work as expected, I use it daily.

HTH,

Robert