[Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

Justin Rittenhouse jrittenh at xxxxx
Mon Mar 20 16:33:56 UTC 2017

First, I apologize for posting here and to Github and then dropping out of
sight.  I'm doing this from work, and took some vacation last week, so I
submitted the issue and promptly disappeared for a few days.

Issue 1428 is my issue, and is the primary reason I asked about this.  I'm
attaching a screenshot of the new dialog appearance as of 1.30.  I do think
this may be OS X specific, after updating my Windows machine and not seeing
anything similar.  I don't currently have a linux machine running a GUI
available (my Gentoo box is headless and I haven't installed any X
libraries, so X forwarding is out), so I can't speak to that.

Justin