[Geany-Users] Multiple projects support?

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Wed Jun 14 17:01:27 UTC 2017

Hi Lex,

thanks for the detailed answer. I already suspected that there is no
real multiple project support.

That is something that I am really missing.

What I like on Geany is the simplicity and the de-coupling of the editor
and other development tools (compiler, build system...). That is really
a nice principle. All thumbs-up for that!

But not having multiple project support is IMHO quite an inconvenience.

Would it be theoretically possible to write a plugin for that? Or do you
know any design constraints which would make this impossible?

Cheers,
Lars