[Geany-Users] Relaxing geany package requirements

Asif Aaron Amin asifamin at xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 01:58:01 UTC 2016

Yeah we can compile and build whatever we like. The main caveat is all
internet access to the outside world has to go through a secure "portal"
machine. So to get internet I have to ssh -X to the buffer machine and then
./google-chrome. My development machine itself has no access to the outside
world which sucks but it could be worse I guess.

Most of my coworkers use either Geany or Sublime Text. (I'm partial to
Geany)