[Geany-Users] Relaxing geany package requirements

Asif Aaron Amin asifamin at xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 01:32:40 UTC 2016

Uncontrollable factors. I work for a government defense contractor that has
very strict security guidelines. They're about to green light RHEL 7 pretty
soon though so I'll upgrade first chance I get. Hopefully then I won't have
to hack geany source code to get it to compile!