[Geany-Users] geany on hidpi screen

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Mar 15 08:52:12 UTC 2015

On 15-03-11 09:45 AM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Geany on Kubuntu with an hidpi 4k screeen, it works fine
> except for the tab close icons and the tree icons (both in the code
> window for fold/unfold and the files tree).
>
> Is there any setting for those icons size?

Hi,

All of the icons come from here:

https://github.com/geany/geany/tree/master/icons

If it looks ugly/blurry it probably means it misses a scalable SVG
version. If you can tell which of those icons exactly aren't working
right, it might just be needed to regenerate them at some different
resolution as PNG, assuming we have some vector source image. Otherwise,
I'd think it should use the scalable SVG versions.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush