[Geany-Users] Problem with gfortran in Geany

William Waalkes waalkesw at xxxxx
Sun Sep 7 02:21:37 UTC 2014

22:20:39: Geany INFO : WIN32: actually running command:
cmd.exe /S /C "gfortran -c "TEST.f90"
>C:\Users\WILLIA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp_EB6JLX
2>C:\Users\WILLIA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp_Z46JLX"

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7 September 2014 11:32, William Waalkes <waalkesw at umich.edu> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to use geany on my windows 7 os to code in fortran and I have
> > installed gfortran correctly (confirmed by compiling on the command
> line).
> > In geany however, when I try to compile a code, geany cannot find the
> > gfortran compiler. I have already added the location of gfortran to the
> path
> > list in my computer -> advanced -> environmental settings -> path.
>
> Please provide the actual error message from help->debug messages
>
> Cheers
> Lex
>

> > Thank you.
> > Will

William Waalkes
University of Michigan, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
Undergraduate, Class of 2016
Physics Dept, Astronomy & Astrophysics Dept
616.516.9536
waalkesw at umich.edu