[Geany-Users] Use python virtualenvs in Geany

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Sun Feb 2 00:12:12 UTC 2014

OK using vanilla virtualenv(no wrapper) and with built in project from
geany I have ~/Projects/Test/bin/activate for virtualenv.

The project is open and so %p as working directory works perfectly, however
it returns error on source /bin/sh:1 :source "not found.

Updated the command to source bin/activate; python "%f" as thats the usual
command line activation. still same error.

So it doesn't seem to activate, the command works ok in the terminal

Launching from a terminal with venv active does seem to work.

Sayth