[Geany-Users] Working on QML support, need testers

Tory Gaurnier tory.gaurnier at xxxxx
Sun Nov 3 22:17:24 UTC 2013

Hey everyone, I've been working on QML support, and I need testers to
help find any bugs, right now I've gotten to a point where I haven't
been working on it because I can't find any bugs, I've just been working
on one of my QML apps to test it out, and so far it's all good. I don't
want to request to merge it with Geany until I get more people to test
it out.

If anyone's interested in testing it I have a Git repository here:
https://github.com/tgaurnier/geany