[Geany-Users] geanylua-plugin

Martin Nöthig elnecesario7 at xxxxx
Wed Jun 5 11:18:21 UTC 2013

Hi geanyusers,

I recently installed geany on my mac (osx 10.8.4) to code in lua and have lua 5.2 installed.
For the auto-completion functionality I want to install the geanylua - plugin and here comes my problem.

I downloaded the plugin from "https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/tree/master/geanylua" and followed the README and INSTALL instructions, but "configure" or one of the "make" commands are not working.

How can I get the plugin installed?

Thank you in advance and please ask for more information if needed.

Greets from Berlin,
Martin