[Geany-Users] Lost ability to create a new file from a template

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Fri Dec 6 22:50:46 UTC 2013

Pe 06/12/13 22:20, Lex Trotman a scris:

>     Anyway, not trying to start a holy war, just trying to dispel a few
>     myths about Ubuntu, I don’t care what distribution people use. In
>     any case, better to at least report a bug before jumping ship.
>

> Yes definitely always report bugs, but not duplicates.  I don't know the
> ubuntu preference for regression, adding to the old bug or new bug.
>
> Cheers
> Lex

The policy is generally to report a new bug and tag it as a regression.
But, like I said, the bug has been reported and is being worked on (half
the battle is getting devs to take notice!) and when it gets to that
stage it tends to get fixed eventually, or at least most bug reports I
have contributed or contributed to have turned out that way.

Cheers,

James

--
"Unix is the worst computer operating system, except
all the others that have been tried."