[Geany] two issues with 1.22

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Tue Jul 24 14:30:23 UTC 2012

Dear all
I notice two cosmetic issues in 1.22 (under Xfce 4.6 on Ubuntu Lucid).

First, the Geany icon is no longer visible in the WM.

Second, whenever I open this file (while Geany itself opens), I get
the following message:
'/home/liv/rm-aly.R' has been edited since it was last saved by geany.
Marker positions may be unreliable and will not be loaded.
Press Ignore to try an load markers anyway.

I always press Okay and apparently no markers are being loaded.
However, on a subsequent Geany restart the same question pops up.

Anyone already encountered these issues? Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm