[Geany] mac osx -- control-v paste not working

Sean Felipe Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Fri Jul 13 23:18:36 UTC 2012

Hey everybody,

I started playing around with geany for osx via macports, thanks to
this article:
http://wiki.geany.org/howtos/osx/running

everything was going great until I realized that I couldn't paste
anything. :P I'm able to copy and paste to an external text file. But
copying + pasting internally doesn't paste anything. I've tried both
keyboard shortcut and pull-down menu option.

This is 0.21 (newest version on macports I believe) with OSX Lion
(which sucks) 10.7.4 .

Any help would be appreciated :)  Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.