[Geany] How to define autocomplete trigger and question about calltip appearance

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Feb 27 11:45:24 UTC 2012

On 12-02-27 03:35 AM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 27 February 2012 22:29, klo uo<klonuo at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Lex Trotman<elextr at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> should be numpy.py.tags the middle part is the language extension, see
>>> the manual.
>>
>> Thanks
>> So these: http://wiki.geany.org/tags/start#python_tags aren't valid?
>
> You need to raise that with Matthew.

IIRC there is a script in `scripts/` that generates the tags. I think it
was using `__builtins__` or some such. Only the tags included with Geany
itself are considered "stable", the ones on the Wiki are just ones I
whipped up with various shell-hackery to save others the work.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush