[Geany] Size of the font in Line margin and general fonts question

klo uo klonuo at xxxxx
Sat Feb 25 17:44:33 UTC 2012

Hi group,

here again with yet another SciTE question :)

In my global/user properties files I had this line:

    style.*.33=fore:#404040,back:#DDD9D8,$(font.small)

which is "mapped" in Geany fileprops with this property:

    marker_line=0x404040;0xDDD9D8;(bool);(bool)

so I can't make line-number font smaller - my main concern, or even
different font, or different font for comments etc.

In Geany it seems that everything has same font, defined in geany.conf:

    editor_font=Droid Sans Mono 9

or selected from the menu. And additionally:

    tagbar_font=Droid Sans 9
    msgwin_font=Droid Sans 9

probably read from OS setttings.

Is there any way I can make line-number font smaller then editor font?

And also I'm curious if I missed some font setting in any configuration
file.