[Geany] Wiki Images?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri May 27 01:42:58 UTC 2011

Le 27/05/2011 01:54, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> On 05/26/11 13:41, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>
>> Not sure what I thought when setting up the groups, I changed it so
>> that also user members can everything, including upload and delete.
>>
>> So, Matthew could you please try again?
>
> Yep, it works[1]!  Thank you.

Just for 5 minutes of Python fun, the guard generation would be better
with something like this:

'H_' + ''.join([c if c in 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789' else
'_' for c in '{filename}'.upper().rstrip('.H')])

advantages:
* handles any character in the filename (most importantly dashes)
* use H_ as a prefix rather than a suffix, to avoid possible name
clashes with error codes (theoretically all uppercase names starting
with E[A-Z] are reserved for them)

Cheers,
Colomban

PS: I'm not sure that this kind of wiki pages are the best, a more
generic stuff would perhaps be better if we end up with many snippets
examples, suggestions and stuff. I mean, a page that gives general
explanation, and an hostile snippets list, maybe with some notes.
I think it may save some reading time to the user wanting more than one.

PPS: maybe we should add some possibilities to support this with file
templates, maybe providing {NORMALIZED_FILENAME} to allow guards generation?