[Geany] Geany Newsletter Vol. 2

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu May 26 17:00:53 UTC 2011

Le 26/05/2011 10:46, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Am 25.05.2011 19:07, schrieb Colomban Wendling:
>> Le 25/05/2011 18:27, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
>>> Sound good ;)
>>> I will give it a try tomorrow.
>>> BUT: PDF already looks very well. Huge Thanks!
>>
>> No problem :)
>> The point I think that should be improved is image sizing/placement, but
>> I can't tell how to fix this without adding one more sed replacement,
>> but as I'm a LaTeX noob, maybe you'll have a solution :)
>
> ;)
> Will need to have a deeper look.
>
>> PS:
>> I currently played with this addition to the sed replacement (thanks to
>> a friend of mine for most of the LaTeX part):
>>
>> s/(.*)(\\includegraphics)(.*)/\\centerline{\1\2[width=\\textwidth,height=0.25\\textheight,keepaspectratio=true]\3}/
>
> Can you commit this to the git...

Pushed. Actually I pushed 2 versions, the original from the friend of
mine (45faa66) and a change inspired by a2x output (f1901c8).

I prefer the look of the second, but it has the drawback that the
preceding "title" (actually it's a paragraph) may not be on the same
page than the image if the sizes don't suggest it.

> and maybe its worth of thinking to
> merge it into master.... and go on with styling over there.
> What do you think?

As you want, I'll leave you to chose whether this is good enough for
your taste or not ;)

Cheers,
Colomban