[Geany] Wiki?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue May 17 20:59:29 UTC 2011

2011/5/17 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Sun, 8 May 2011 18:41:32 +0200, Enrico wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:59:08 -0700, Matthew wrote:
>>
>>Hey guys,
>>

>>I'm ashamed this topic is already so old and nothing happened so far
>>because I didn't manage to set up the Wiki yet.
>>
>>I'll set up the Wiki next week or at least next weekend, hopefully.
>>Thanks for your patience.
>
> Here we go:
>
> http://wiki.geany.org/
>
> For now, it's a pretty raw default installation.
>
> What we need is a fancy theme and of course content.
>
> Also we may  need to discuss a license to use for the content, for now
> I kept the Dokuwiki default value: CC Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
> Unported.
>

> Currently, registration is disabled.
> I think we should go for open registration coupled with a captcha.
> For now, if you want an account to write, drop me a short mail with
> your desired username via private mail and I'll setup it up instantly.
> So we hopefully can quickly play with it around and tune it to our
> needs.
>
> If you know any cool plugins we could use or have any ideas, please
> share them.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

Regarding the template for the wiki, I just browsed the gallery of
Dokuwiki templates and quite like this one:
http://www.dokuwiki.org/template%3Avector. It's very similar to the
default template but looks a little smoother.

--
Russell Dickenson