[Geany] Wiki?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue May 17 20:44:28 UTC 2011

2011/5/18 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Tue, 17 May 2011 09:34:47 -0400, Jonathan wrote:
>
>>I wrote an AutoHotKey script to pass text from the geany window to
>>either an active Rterm or the active tab of console2. I also wrote an
>>R script to dump functions into a space separated text file to
>>facilitate text highlighting for packages that I use all the time. And
>>finally, I wrote some snippets for R specific constructs.
>
> Great.
>
> As Frank said, just register an account, shortly wait for approval and
> then start adding a Wiki page with your tips and tricks.
>
> I'm not yet sure about the overall structure of the contents in the
> wiki, this we still need to work out. But you can of course create a
> page with content already if you like.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

Enrico,

Others have already said it but thanks for getting the wiki installed.
Now we just need to make it look nice! :P

In case it helps anyone, look at http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/
for an example of content that might be useful to contain in the Geany
wiki. This link is to the Textadept wiki, where Textadept is another
excellent cross-platform text editor but with a different design and
different goasl to Geany.

--
Russell Dickenson