[Geany] setting geany with intel fortran compiler for ubuntu

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Jun 9 21:33:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:38:02 +0000, Luca wrote:

>really great!
> as frank has written, opening Geanty in verbose modality:
>
>LANG=C geany --verbose
>
>now I compile my file successfully! But I don't understand why???
>Moreover with verbose modality I lose my native language in Geany, but
>this isn't a problem.

To sum it up:

As Frank said, the changed language is because of LANG=C. The --verbose
flag is completely unrelated and just causes Geany to print some more
information but it doesn't affect any functionality. You can safely
remove the --verbose flag again, as LANG=C, --verbose was only
suggested to debug your problem.

I also don't think LANG=C is related to your build problem and that it
is now fixed, at least it is very unlikely.

Did you change the build command as Lex suggested? This is more likely
to fix the problem.