[Geany] plug-in to allow editor tabs in multiple rows??

Tom tom at xxxxx
Fri Dec 16 02:01:58 UTC 2011

Hi All,

first post, apologies if I have missed something.

I have been using geany as a my day-to-day editor on fedora, as a
replacement for an originally windows text editor IDM ultradedit.

However one feature that I am missing, (quite badly in fact, might need
to work out how to code plug-ins or something) is to be able to have
multiple rows of tabs in the selector widget.

If I have 20 text files open, which happens in my line of work, they
scroll off the tab menu and it a PITA to find the one I need quickly.

Any suggestions? Thanks...