[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Fri Aug 5 23:23:28 UTC 2011

> Yes, the errors are not detected by the lexers, but by Geany from the
> build commands ie the container, hence I think it should be 9.

I'll fix this.

> Ok, just a gentle note, you should never submit patches you havn't tested.

I understand. It's just my laziness..

Anyway, I removed geany shipped from Fedora and installed geany from
svn with patch. When I try to compile now my plugin to see if I can
access those yellow indicators, I get information that pkg-config
can't find geany.pc. When I installed geany using yum I had to install
geany-devel package. What do I have to install also when I build geany
from source to have this geany.pc?

> Ok, I guess all you can do is submit a feature request since this
> change needs C coding.

Do you wish me to do it? It's not really a feature I need, so I would
rather get some more Python support :-P

--
Filip Gruszczyński