[Geany] geany plugin for pyflakes - formatting text in editor

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Thu Aug 4 21:11:53 UTC 2011

So I managed to use sci_set_marker_at_line, but when I try to use some
markers, I can either get the markers for code folding, a green plus,
a yellow arrow and all other options are white circle.

I have read http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html#Markers and tried to use

SCI_MARKERDEFINE(int markerNumber, int markerSymbols)

but it says tak SCI_MARKERDEFINE cannot be called (because it turns
out to be 2040). Could you help me a little and tell me, how to set
those markers properly?

If I manage to do this, then I only need to understand how Addons
provide jumping to code and I guess the plugin will be ready to go.
Anyway it provides now information about lines with error quite fine.

--
Filip Gruszczyński