[Geany] toggle comment skips some lines.

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Fri Sep 24 08:59:26 UTC 2010

Hi Nick,

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:43:41 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I still can't reproduce this with a clean config. Can you give a code
> example of what doesn't work?

Today, I've installed a fresh Geany (with GTK) onto a Vista notebook.
After the installation, I've started Geany, created a new C-Source and
typed a "foo" function. Than I marked the content of the scope of the
function end pressed Ctrl-E. This is the result:

void foo (void)
{
	//~ int i;

	for (i = 0; i <3; i++)
	//~ {
		//~ printf("%d\n",i);
	//~ }
}

As you can see, the "for (" isn't commented out. If I remove the empty
line, all works as expected.

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>