[Geany] [plugins][geanygendoc] how to use geanygendoc ?

ssm2017 ssm2017 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 17 18:14:41 UTC 2010

hello
thank you for attention

i have copied your php.conf file to my
~/.config/geany/plugins/geanygendoc/filetypes/php.conf
then i reloaded config files
when trying to use geanygendoc, i have this error in the output panel :
"20:12:31: Documentation type "" does not exist for language "PHP"."