[Geany] Disabling tab selecting shortcut keys.

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Nov 2 01:40:45 UTC 2010

On 2 November 2010 02:24, Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 00:53:06 +0300
> Valdar Vaht <valdars at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In one of the newer releases of Geany a feature to quickly go to any tab by
>> using shortcut key altgr+tab number. Problem is on my keyboard layout this
>> makes impossible to enter some of the characters and i havent found a way to
>> disable those shortcut keys.
>
> altgr+<number> works for me to insert a character on Fedora 8. alt
> +<number> switches tabs.
>
> It's possible the change was due to upgrading GTK.
>
> Nick

In Linux Mint 9 == Ubuntu 10.4 both key combos switch tabs.  In fact
alt (anything that isn't an alt shortcut) n goes to page n, I guess
thats key rollover in action.  Same in all apps I tried, its not Geany
specific.

Perhaps Valdar can define altgr somewhere (but I don't know where).