[Geany] filename template wildcards - Re: Different templates for .c and .h?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed May 5 12:35:57 UTC 2010

On 5 May 2010 21:53, Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 21:29:26 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are you changing the filetype either before saving or while saving?
>
> Not really. I use a template called 'source.c' to get a C source. This is
> automagically called 'unbenannt.c' in the editor. Since "File/Save" is
> inactive, I use "File/Save as" to store it as 'test.c'.

Ahhhh, a custom file template!!!  Yes you are right it doesn't work,
untitled (as it is for me) isn't replaced in fiels created from custom
templates. Can't see why. Works for a standard file template.