[Geany] Dark Tango colour scheme updated

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 24 12:09:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:53:53 +0100, Dominic wrote:

>Am Donnerstag, den 21.01.2010, 09:09 +0800 schrieb Barry van
>Oudtshoorn:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just letting you know that I've updated my "Dark Tango" colour scheme
>> for Geany. The scheme now correctly highlights code in
>>
>> - C
>> - C++
>> - CSS
>> - HTML
>> - Java
>> - JavaScript
>> - PHP
>> - SGML
>> - Shell scripts
>> - XHTML
>>
>> In addition, the CSS highlighting includes support for CSS3 and the
>> vendor extensions (for example, -moz-box-shadow, -webkit-box-shadow,
>> and box-shadow are all correctly coloured).
>>
>> Blog post:
>> http://www.barryvan.com.au/2009/01/geany-ide-tango-dark-colour-scheme/
>> Direct link: http://www.barryvan.com.au/geany/geany-darkTango.zip
>> Screenshot:
>> http://www.barryvan.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/geanydarkscreenshotjavascript.png
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Could someone please also update the "Extras" page on geany.org to
>> reflect the languages now supported? Thanks!
>
>While checking if the Extras page was updated yet (it actually is) I

It wasn't really updated, the links just still match :).
I updated the list of supported filetypes and a note about the CSS3
keywords.
Barry, if you have any comments or wishes on the text, just tell me.