[Geany] Build settings for GLPK various filetypes extension (e.g. mod, lp, mps, glp, fps)

Noli Sicad nsicad at xxxxx
Mon Feb 22 11:46:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is the buid setting for cpp

[build_settings]
# %f will be replaced by the complete filename
# %e will be replaced by the filename without extension
# (use only one of it at one time)
compiler=g++ -Wall -c "%f"
linker=g++ -Wall -o "%e" "%f"
run_cmd="./%e"

How are I going to setup up GLPK various filetypes extension (e.g.
mod, lp, mps, glp, fps)?

This what I have done in TextAdept.
 mod = '/usr/local/bin/glpsol --math %(filename)',
  mps = '/usr/local/bin/glpsol --mps %(filename)',
  fms = '/usr/local/bin/glpsol --freemps %(filename)',
  lp =  '/usr/local/bin/glpsol --lp %(filename)',
  glp = '/usr/local/bin/glpsol --dlp %(filename)',

The above is working perfectly in TextAdept.

Now, how are I going to setup up GLPK various filetypes extension
(e.g. mod, lp, mps, glp, fps) in Geany?

compiler=??????
run_cmd= ?????

For example (zum biespeil), if file extension is mod then glpsol
--math + filename

compiler = glpsol ???????????

thanks in advance.

Noli