[Geany] Fw: Re: vertical green line in Geany code window

Carl Cosgrove carlcosgrove at xxxxx
Fri Feb 12 23:57:59 UTC 2010

THANK YOU! PROBLEM SOLVED!
Carl Cosgrove

--- On Fri, 2/12/10, Oliver Krystal <mr.soup12 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Oliver Krystal <mr.soup12 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Geany] vertical green line in Geany code window
To: "Geany general discussion list" <geany at uvena.de>
Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 3:49 PM

Check to make sure you have the latest version  :-)  Its been there since
.16 (when I started using it).  To hide it, Choose edit, Preferences,
Then editor, display.  About half way down, there's Long Line Marker.
You can do a couple things with the available radio buttons, but the
one you want is disabled.