[Geany] win32_show_file_dialog error

Timothy Boronczyk tboronczyk at xxxxx
Thu Apr 8 18:26:36 UTC 2010

> Do you really like the native Windows dialog that much more than the
> (IMO) more powerful GTK dialogs?

OMG Yes! The GTK dialogs ares too limiting. I can't do file management
tasks from the GTK (if I have a naming conflict I'll delete, move, or
rename another file before saving... why switch to another app or
terminal to do that when it's right there?), the views/sorting is
better in Windows, breadcrumb navigation SUCKS when you're working on
the same file in side-by-side directories/branches, etc. It's actually
one of the few refreshing things when I'm using the Windows laptop...
and I would even go as far to say the Windows dialog should be default
on the windows builds!

-Tim