[Geany] Thanks / Ideas

Thomas Martitiz s0523936 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 4 12:44:35 UTC 2009

Am 04.09.2009 14:40, schrieb Edd Barrett:
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Thomas Martitiz<s0523936 at htw-berlin.de>  wrote:
>
>>> * Provide a way to navigate the sidebar tabs and panes using only the
>>> keyboard. Yup, you can focus it, but how can I change tabs?
>>>

>> You can change the focus, as well as change tabs. For the first, you can
>> configure the hotkey, for the latter it's CTRL+page_up / CTRL+page_down (not
>> sure if those are configurable too).
>>
> Ah ha. Many thanks.
>
> One minor niggle. If you use the hotkey to jump to the sidebar, then
> select the "documents tab". Try using the arrow keys to select a
> document. As soon as one is highlighted, the edior is jumped to. Can
> this be changed so that teh jum ponly happens upon pressing enter?
>
> Thanks

r4148 implemented while-typing-search for the sidebar (symbol, and
document list). As a side-effect, it makes it actually usable with the
keyboard at all.

That is not part of 0.18, hence you want to use a nightly build
(http://nightly.geany.org/) in order to use that feature.

Best regards.

PS: It didn't came to the ML again, is thunderbird (admittedly, I'm
using 3.0 beta 3) buggy or your mail header wrong?