[Geany] Geany's support for PowerShell?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon Oct 12 21:10:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:29:24 +1000
> Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For reasons mainly related to administration and support of the VMware
>> ESX platform, I write PowerShell scripts (where PowerShell is
>> Microsoft's latest take on a scripting language).  I know that as at a
>> release or two ago, Scintilla added support for PowerShell, with the
>> SciTE release which matched that release also supporting PowerShell -
>> i.e. syntax highlighting etc.  I wonder if adding support for
>> PowerShell is planned for Geany?
>
> I don't think it's planned, but we would likely accept a patch to do
> it. If anyone's interested, see the HACKING file in SVN.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

Nick,

Thanks for your reply.  I'd be most if happy if someone added support
but unfortunately it can't be me as I'm not a programmer.

Thanks to all those who develop Geany.  I really appreciate projects
like Geany which not only produce an excellent application but are
also very open to community feedback and contributions, but also have
excellent documentation.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson
Australia